Force quitting the My Singing Monsters app is the best way to resolve any temporary issues and clear bad data. When you open an app and then minimize it, it stays running in the background with a memory of what you just did. If your connection to the Internet is dropped, the app on your device will hold onto that bad data. Force quitting the app should rectify the situation and will not affect your account’s progress in any way.
iOS devices with iOS 7:
iOS devices with iOS 6 and below:
1. Go to the Home Screen of your device, where all of your apps are displayed. It should like something like this:
2. From the Home screen, double tap the Home button (the button with the rounded square icon in the lower middle of your device).
3. Tap and hold on the My Singing Monsters icon. When it starts to jiggle, tap the red circle with the minus symbol.
The icon should then disappear from the tray and another icon (if you have any other apps running) should slide into its place.
4. Tap the Home button and launch the game again.
NOTE: Even though an iPhone is pictured here, this process is identical for iPods and iPads as well.
1. From the Home screen, tap the Settings app.
2. In the Settings Menu, tap Application manager under the Device heading.
3. In the Application manager menu, tap My Singing Monsters.
4. On the My Singing Monsters App info screen, tap the Force Stop button.
5. Return to the Home screen and launch the game again.
NOTE: Because of the number and variety of Android devices, this process may be accomplished differently on your device. Please consult your device’s manual of operations or the manufacturer’s tech support for instructions.
1. From the Home screen, tap the Settings icon (gear) in the upper right corner.
2. A bar with several options will drop down from the top of the screen. Tap the “More…” option.
3. In the Settings Menu, tap Applications.
4. In the Applications menu, tap My Singing Monsters.
5. On the My Singing Monsters screen, tap the Force Stop button.
6. Return to the Home screen and launch the game again.
If you launch the game and the issue is not resolved, please try force quitting the app again, waiting 2 minutes for the connection to the server to fully reset, and then launching the game again.
If you continue to experience difficulty, please return to the Support page and scroll to the bottom of the page to submit a support request.